Monday, June 18, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

Today I am sharing how I decorated my bookshelves for all the upcoming patriotic holidays.






I'm loving all the bright pops of red and blue. Everything except the flag and America plaque, I made.

You can see more of my patriotic projects here:

The fabulous parties I am linking up to: Lil Luna Organize and Decorate Everything Crystal and Co. House of Hepworths Delightful Order Gluesticks Tatertots and Jello Be Different Act Normal I Heart Naptime Tip Junkie A Bowl Full of Lemons Let Birds Fly Somewhat Simple Fingerprints on the Fridge Tidy Mom 320 Sycamore Oopsey Daisy Six Sisters Stuff Lolly Jane The NY Melrose Family Creatively Living Cowgirl Up
Pin It

5 comments:

Emily said...

Love this! So cute!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Hi, Krista:

I'm visiting you via Layla's Summer Fun Linky party!

I love your decorating; the red, white, and blue is so fitting for this season!

Sarah said...

You red, white, and blue makes me smile. Bring on the summer patriotic holidays!

Connie Nelson said...

Love this post, please link it up with me Wednesday on Wow Us Wednesday.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Sweet decorating theme, great items - and LOVE your bookcases!
JoAnn
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)