Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Outdoor Fall Decor

I was going to wait to post this until it was complete but what the hay(and this post does involve some hay).

Because my husband didn't want to put a hole in the door, we he screwed a nail on the top edge and we tied fishing line around the screw and then around the wreath.
Closeup of the wreath.

This is the part that I am not finished with. When the pumpkin patch opens we will be getting some pumpkins to put out here. Here is my little words of wisdom for the day: Use a truck when hauling hay bales. JUST TRUST ME! I am still finding hay a month later in the back of my expedition.

Want to know where I got this stuff?
wreath: Kirkland's
doormat: Kirkland's
lanterns: Lowe's
scarecrows: JoAnn's

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)