Monday, October 10, 2011

One Hundred

This is my 100th post on this blog. Since I have a lot of new followers I thought I would highlight my 5 most popular post to date.

This is at my old house. On Tuesday I will show where these hampers have made their debut in my new home. Hint: It is not in the laundry room.

This has been pinned and repinned many times on Pinterest lately. If you have featured my pantry or "pinned" it...THANK YOU!

This was at my old house but I have a similar set up in my new home. I also featured my pantry at my old house in this post.

I have BIG plans for that empty space above the stairwell. Also, the house tour that I have been doing every Wednesday will be put on hold for awhile while I try to get some projects crossed off my list. All these holidays coming up are already keeping me busy.

My boy's birthday is on December 26th which should explain the birthday party themed christmas tree.

Hope you enjoyed this flashback! Here's to 100 more!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)