Here are some of the things we have been up to this past month:
- Gabe finally gave up on the "inchworm" and started crawling.
- They both love to blow "rasberries".
- They both would rather be standing up than sitting. But they haven't figured out how to go from standing to sitting.
-They are walking behind push toys now which is exciting and scary all at the same time.
- They love to beat on everything like it is their drum.
-They are eating table foods now. So far they have tried chicken and dumplings, toast, eggs, tortillas, cheddar cheese, pasta and rolls.
- They love to go over all the sounds the different animals make especially the puppy. Grant at first was scared of the tiger but now he thinks it is funny and Gabe will even mimic me when I make the sound of a tiger.
It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in their nursery thinking they would never come and praying time would go faster. Now it couldn't go slow enough.