The first stroller we had was the Quattro Tour Duo Tandem Stroller. We didn't have the same fabric, ours was called platinum. We also had the Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat, Platinum that snapped in. This stroller was great until the boys outgrew their car seats and I put them in the stroller part.
-Two carseats would snap onto this stroller. A lot of strollers only accomodate for one carseat.
-Big basket at the bottom for shopping bags.
-Cup holders are nice
-Double Handle is great to put diaper bag and shopping bags on.
-Narrow enough to get through tight spaces.
- Buckles are hard to fasten with a wiggly toddler. This was not an issue of course when we were still snapping the carseats in.
-Double Handle is hard to steer one handed. Like when I am in target pushing the stroller in front of me and pulling a cart behind me.
- Boys like to be able to see each other and they can't in this one.
-Heavy and bulky when folded.
Over the summer, we bought the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller, Skylar. They were 6 months old and they loved it.
-Obviously great for jogging.
- Adjustable sunshade.
- Cupholders and a place for wallet and keys
-Very easy to buckle wiggly toddler.
-Side by Side, the boys love to tickle each other and steal each others cheerios.
-Very easy to steer.
- Because it is a jogging stroller when the wheel isn't locked it gets kinda wobbly when you are walking fast.
- The basket is divided so if you have big bags they won't fit.
- One handle doesn't allow for you to put your diaper bag on it.
- Heavy and bulky when folded.
-Hard to get through doors. Always having to open two doors to get in which is challenging when I am by myself. When there is only one door, we just don't go in that store. By the way, I think every place should have automatic doors haha.
Now here is the one I am thinking about getting, the Combi Twin Sport 2010 Side by Side Double Stroller, Sand. From what I have read, it folds pretty compactly and is narrow for a double side by side at least. The only drawback I see is that there is no cupholders for the Mom but I could buy one that hooks on if I see fit. So Moms that use a double stroller, is this a good one for shopping trips and doctors offices? Is it easy to buckle the babies in? Is there a better, cheaper option out there that you love. By the way I am keeping the jogger so this will be strictly for indoor use.