WARNING: MAY CAUSE A MAJOR HEADACHE
5 things about this video that amuse me (because when dealing with this multiple times a day, you must find some humor in it or you will find the need to drive to the nearest mental institution):
1. There is nothing in the lower oven. I was cooking their lunch in the upper oven.
2. Lucy is not fazed by this behavior anymore. She is even seen yawning in the video as if to say "This is all you got? C'mon I know you can scream louder!"
3. I play the video back and the boys rush over and start hysterically laughing at the video as if it was a comedy.
4. I often feel like throwing myself on the floor and throwing a tantrum when I see this behavior, but I refrain from doing so because I know it solves nothing. Now if they could just learn the same.
5. This is just another day in our house, I know this same act but different scene will occur again in the near future.
Hope you are having a tantrum free day!