Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Favorite Things

Anyone else looking for some last minute gifts? Here are some of my favorite things that I thought might spark some ideas for you last minutes shoppers (myself included).
This makes my house smell like fall and Christmas. I have the room spray but for whatever reason they don't have that in this scent this year.

I got this for my birthday this year and it cuts down my mopping time tremendously.

My favorite holiday treat! No other peppermint bark compares to this. It's a good thing it is only avaiable during the holidays because I would be eating it ALL THE TIME.

One of my favorite fall clothing purchases this year has been this shirt. It is on sale for 10 dollars. I may or may not have this shirt in three colors ;)

I got one of these necklaces for mother's day. It is simple and beautiful.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)