Here is the problems with how it was before and what I did to fix it:
Bottom Shelf: Had a lot of wasted space at the top so it needed to come down a notch.
The wire three tiered shelf needed to go because it was still hard to see what was in the back and the bottles would get knocked over easy. So I added two 9 inch Lazy Susans, one for grilling spices and one for the rest of the misc stuff.
Middle Shelf: The problem was I couldn't see anything and when I would try and get something I would knock something else over (hello olive oil and broken glass all over my floors).
I also added two lazy susans on this shelf. One for oils and one for sauces.
This way I will be able to see what I actually have because while cleaning off this shelf I found out that I had four bottles of Worcestershire sauce....ridiculous.
Top Shelf: The problem was I couldn't reach but by moving the bottom shelves down, I was able to move the top shelf down too.
Tip: Use small lazy susans so that you won't have stuff in the middle that you can't see because that will defeat the purpose.
The rest of my spices are stored on this spice rack I redid.