Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

On Saturday, we went to Nana and Papa G's house. My sister and her family and my grandparents were also there.
My grandpa pullling my nephew Collin and Grant around in their choo choo wagon. My boys pretty much had everyone taking turns pulling them.
 Aunt Kristi and the boys


Grant hunted with Daddy and if egg hunting was a sport he would be the champ.

Gabe on the other hand he was content with only a couple eggs and plopped himself in the grass. He didn't want the eggs to go in  the basket because they had cheerios in them.


 Blake went for a ride with Uncle Kevin and fell asleep.
The boys with the goodies that the Easter Bunny brought to our house. They are so spoiled though the Easter Bunny visited them at 2 other houses too. Sadly I didn't get a picture of their other baskets and after we left our house Sunday morning I didn't get any more pictures because I left my camera at home.
Me and the Daddy did a little hunting of our own on Sunday afternoon. House Hunting that is and we finished the weekend off at Mimi and Scooter's house for dinner. Did I mention the boys were in rare form all weekend long? I guess they can get a sugar high from just looking at all the Easter candy because they didn't eat any.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)