Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Totally Organized Tuesdays- Favorite Things Edition

I figured this week I would do something a little different and show you some of my favorite things I use to organize and clean my home.

Evriholder Magic Holder 5-Position Wall Organizer
This Evriholder Magic Holder 5-Position Wall Organizer holds my broom, mop, sweeper and all that good stuff.


Board Dudes 11 x 14-Inch Plastic Framed Magnetic Calendar (12032UA-4)

Board Dudes 11 x 14-Inch Plastic Framed Magnetic Calendar (12032UA-4)
I have had this dry erase calendar on my fridge for awhile. Since I open the fridge everyday I am reminded of doctor appointments and birthdays often. Since this calendar only covers one month at a time I have my whole calendar in my Home Management binder.


O'Cedar Pro Mist Dry or Wet Cleaning System
O'Cedar Pro Mist Dry or Wet Cleaning System

If you love the convenience of the Swiffer but want something more green, you will LOVE this like I do. You can use your own cleaning solution and wash the cloth pad after every use.


Sterilite 16228012 Ultra Basket with Titanium Inserts, White, 12-Pack, SmallPlastic Organizer Bins - 6-1/8" x 5" x 2-1/2" - Pack of 4Hamper Sterilite Oval White

It is very obvious if you are regular reader of my blog that I love Sterilite products. I have used them in my pantry, laundry room, and many more places.


ITW Space Compressible Bag BRS-9212ZG Vacuum-Seal Travel Roll Bags, Set of 4
I love to use space bags for storing baby clothes. Even though those things are little bitty they take up a lot of room when you have two of everything. I originally thought I would store the clothes the boys outgrew in a big plastic storage bin but when I realized how much room that would take up I decided to go this route and it takes up only 1/3 of the space that a large bin would.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)