Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

So who else was tuned into the royal wedding at 4 am? I know I am not the only loser who woke up way before I normally would to be glued to the TV. My conversation with my husband last night before I went to bed went something like this:

Me: I'm going to bed
Kevin: It's only 10:30 (I normally don't go to bed until 1 am)
Me: I have a long day tomorrow
Kevin: silence, waiting for me to tell him what I am doing tomorrow
Me: ....William and Kate are getting married at 4 am
Kevin: rolls eyes



I loved her dress. I know a lot of people thought it was too simple but I think it was very classic and timeless.

So my favorite part of the wedding was when Kate walked down the ailse and William was facing away from her and Harry leans over and says "wait until you see her". So sweet.

What was your favorite part?

2 comments:

Twingle Mommy said...

I watch it too, but I DVRed it. It was on at 1am here and that's too late for my taste.
I loved her dress!!! She looked so beautiful!

Krista said...

1 am would have been more ideal for me I could have just stayed up. My boys of course slept in until 9 the day I was up so early. Isn't that the way it always works?

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)