Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess that I make to do list and I always add in a few things that I have already done that day just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off my list. It makes me feel  accomplished.

I confess that I can not stand when someone uses the pillows of my couch to sleep on. Um those are for decoration, not drool and not to be flattened by your head. By the way I found a super easy requires no sewing way to cover pillows that I will be trying out soon which is what made me think of this.

I confess that it irks my every nerve when I go to the bathroom and someone has flipped the toilet paper where it going under instead of over. Don't you think I would have put it that way if I wanted it that way. Seriously who does that when they are at someone else's house and this happens all the time.

I confess that I really want my house to be a shoe free house but I can't get my husband on board with it. Maybe we can start fresh in the new house but I am not getting my hopes up.

I confess that I should really be packing up all our stuff because we move in a week and instead I am sitting here doing this.

And finally I confess that some of this stuff is really petty and some of these things haven't happened in months but since this is my first friday confessional  I am playing catchup ;)

1 comment:

Twingle Mommy said...

A shoe free house-mine is only I can't get my mom and her husband on board. My 3 year old will not wear shoes in any house since she can't wear them at home. How does my three year old get it and the 60 year olds don't???

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)