Thursday, June 30, 2011

Friday Confessions

Photobucket
 
I confess that I am ready for our vacation.
I confess that I am not looking forward to the 20 hour (one way) drive with two 1 year olds.
If anyone has any tips for traveling please pass it on....as long as it doesn't involve telling me I need to buy a DVD player for them. My kids don't care for TV, so that won't cut it.
 
I confess that I finally made it to my pre-pregnancy/ goal weight and I still am not completely content and don't look like I did when I weighed this last time.



 
I confess that I celebrated meeting my goal by buying a pint of this tasty new flavor of Blue Bell ice cream..
 

...and I do not regret it.
I also confess that I feel sorry for you if you live in a part of the country that does not have Blue Bell.

I confess that it is very annoying when people think that the weight just fell off without any work. I did some very insane (quite literally) workouts that took a lot of perseverance. This post I made in February is prove of that.

I confess that I am not meant to sleep a full night's sleep. I went to bed the other night at 11 (which is very rare) and I wake up at 1:30 and not able to go back to bed until around 4. Back to my old bedtime of 2 am.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)