Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2 years ago today...

I found out that I was having a boy, then I found out it was twins, then I found out that boy of mine was going to have a brother to keep him company. So just in case you couldn't follow that, I was 17 weeks pregnant and went to find out the sex of the baby. They told us it was a boy, then we saw another head and found out we were having twins. Then we found out that baby was also a boy. Needless to say we were shocked and still are when we sit back and think about it but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Last year on this day, I made my very first blog post about this very topic. I might not be posting as frequently because we aren't able to get our Internet hooked up until Monday. But no fear when I am back I will have lots of pictures and projects to share of the new house!

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)