Thursday, May 5, 2011

TIDWTFT

So I am just getting time to sit down and write this post out because we have been crazy busy today.

 The boys have been big into "helping" Mommy lately. They "helped" mommy unload the washing machine, dumped all the trash out of the laundry room garbage can and distributed it all around the living room. While I was getting ready for the day I let the boys come in the bathroom with me and they proceeded to dump lucy's water all over the floor, unrolled all the toilet paper, dig in cabinets. Then I took them in their room to get them dressed and while getting one dressed the other emptied their hamper of all the clothers, cleared the bookshelf of all books, and emptied trash. After all this I am reminded why I normally get ready before they wake up or during nap.We then left to meet Nana for lunch, then went to Target (twice), Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body Works, JCPenney, Kirklands, Dillards, then back home for dinner and put boys to bed. Once they were in bed, I went back to JCPenney and to Walmart. Tired yet? I am.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

-Gabe started covering his mouth when he cries. About the first three times I ran over to him because I thought he hurt his mouth but now I realized that is not the case.

- Grant has learned to climb out of the tub. Isn't that lovely? He is not a fan of bath time anymore.

- They both love to play peek-a-boo with our new puppy. They use the curtain and cover up the windows on the french doors. So cute!

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)