Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Totally Organized Tuesdays- The Catch-all

I already posted about how I organize our mail which before had cluttered our kitchen counters but I still had our keys, phones, wallets and change spread out all over the cabinets. So I picked up this basket from Hobby Lobby to serve as a catch-all for all that stuff and it seems to be working for the most part.
If you are a regular at my blog you might remember this tip jar that I made for all the change I find while doing laundry. Well the husband didn't find this fair so I made him a jar to put in the spot where he empties his pockets so that he can choose to put the change in his jar or if it goes through the laundry it goes in my jar. Fair enough, right? Let's just say my jar has more than his....enough said.


No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)