Sunday, May 8, 2011

To all the Mommas...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!  I wish I had the time to devote a post to each one of the special mothers in our lives but I decided to do a shout out in pictures. So to my mom, stepmom, grandma, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunts, aunts-in-law, cousins, and friends, we apprecitate all you do and love you very much. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

My mom. I wouldn't be where I am now without her....
My stepmom, who treats me just like I am her daughter...

My grandma , who is the glue that keeps our family together...

My older sister who I can always count on for motherly advice...

My mother-in-law, who gave birth to my son. She must have done something right because she raised a wonderful son who is now the father of my children.

My sister-in-law, Mardy, who has given me the custest nieces and nephews
All my aunts, who spoiled me rotten and continue to do the same for my kids

If I did not picture you here it is probably because I do not have a picture of you but know that I love and appreciate you too this Mother's Day!!!

I am also remembering all the hurt that surrounds this holiday for women who want to be mothers so bad but for whatever reason cannot and to all those that have lost their mothers, so know that I am thinking of you too.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)