Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Fun Friday

So I don't know where you live but in Texas it hasn't gotten above 90 this week so it must be fall right? This nice cool weather has got me gathering up my all my fall decor and putting it out. OK so I lied anyone that has been to my house lately knows that it has been out since mid-August ;) but I have resisted the temptation to put out the outside decor yet...don't want the new neighbors to think I am too crazy yet but I think next week it will be acceptable to do so.

So here is a little fall inspiration for you of things I have done in my house so far....
Still not sure about this green table runner but I have found it is very hard to find 90 in table runners?
Might have to spruce this one up myself.
Hang pots from the pot rack? No silly this thing is for holiday decor purposes only ;)

This sits on my coffee table and it is a good thing these beauties are made out of styrofoam because my boys think they are balls. I got the gourds from Hobby Lobby and the pumpkins are from Ellis Pottery.

All my pretty little pumpkins. I love all things pumpkin...pumpkin patches, pumpkin pie, pumpkin carving,pumpkin pankcakes,pumpkin spice lattes and now I am hungry.
How cute is the owl?!?! I found her at Home Goods last week. Oh and the lantern was like a dollar at Lowe's near the outdoor section.

There will be more to come...I am hardly done yet! Happy Fall Decorating!!!


Links to the fabulous parties I am linking up to:
Lil Luna
Organize and Decorate Everything
Crystal and Co.
House of Hepworths
Delightful Order
Gluesticks
Tatertots and Jello
Be Different Act Normal
I Heart Naptime
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Let Birds Fly
Somewhat Simple

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hanging leaves! And the owl IS beautiful!

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, how fabulous is that owl?! perfect for fall, and i love your jar with the pumpkins!

Marilyn said...

I love love this~fall love.. :)) I found ya per blog hop and had to stop in and say hello, officially following ya..Hope u can stop in and say hi sometime..(I have a linky fall blog party that this will fit right into if you don't mind linking..:))..I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-crawl-day-5-blog-party.html ..happy weekend..

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)