Thursday, September 1, 2011

TIDWTFT

If you a new to my blog, TIDWTFT stands for Things I Don't Want To Forget Thursday. It is where I document the new and cute things my boys do.

 I haven't done an update lately on the boys, so here is what they have been up to...
 A little digging....

Eating off a fork, wrong way though buddy....

Playing in mommy's bed, this is when I told them to "go night night"...
Oh and imagine that some MORE digging. Did I mention all these cabinets they are getting into have locks on them?!?!

Along with all this destroying though they have learned a great skill. They can clean it all up!!!! Now it takes a lot longer than if I was to clean it up and sometimes I have to point to everything but they do it. It makes me so proud and teaches them that if they wanna make a big mess they better be prepared to clean it all up. Now if we can just get the daddy on board ;)







No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)