Thursday, September 8, 2011

I want to hold your hand

Just thought after all the post about biting and tantrums, that I would show you the strong bond between my boys. They love to be near each  other. To this date, there have been only a couple times they were apart and that is just because one went to the doctor and the other didn't need to go and even that was only an hour or so. They slept in the same bed until they were around three months and we had to seperate them because they had to be touching and they would wake each other up all night. No sleep positioner was going to keep them apart. They are like peanut butter and jelly...they go together.







All but one of the pictures was taken on my phone, so I apologize for the bad quality of some of them.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)